The daisy family is extremely diverse with about 20,000 species worldwide. In Australia there are almost 1,000 indigenous species but most are unknown in cultivation.
- Background - characteristics of daisies.
- Propagation - general methods for propagation from seed, cuttings and suckers.
- Propagation - evaluation of seed germination requirements.
- Cultivation - growing Australian daisies successfully in a range of climates.
- Plant Profiles - information on selected species and cultivars, including photographs.
- Further Information - books, journals and online resources.