Grevillea - Further Information
Most books dealing with Australian native plants will contain useful information on the botany and horticulture of grevilleas. There are also a number of Grevillea resources on the internet. Some of the most detailed references are listed below.
- Burke, D (1983), Growing Grevilleas in Australia and New Zealand, Kangaroo Press, Kenthurst, New South Wales.
- Elliot, W. R and Jones D (1990), The Encyclopaedia of Australian Plants, Vol.5, Lothian Publishing Company Pty Ltd, Melbourne.
- McGillivray, D assisted by Makinson, R (1993), Grevillea, Melbourne University Press.
- Olde, P and Marriott, N (1994), The Grevillea Book, Vols.1,2,3, Kangaroo Press, Kenthurst, New South Wales.
- Wrigley, J and Fagg, M (1989), Banksias, Waratahs and Grevilleas, Collins Publishers, Australia.
Several issues of the Society's journal "Australian Plants" are particularly useful for those interested in Grevillea.
- Vol 9, No.75 June 1978; Grevillea in Horticulture.
- Vol 13, No.108 September 1986; Many species described with photographs.
- Vol 14, No.115 June 1988; Tropical Grevillea hybrids with photographs.
- Vol 18, No.144 September 1995; Three threatened Grevilleas with photographs.
- Vol.21 No.170 March 2002; Popular hybrids; Propagation by seed and grafting; Cinderella Grevillea; Illawarra Grevillea Park; Grevillea for cut flowers; New cultivars.
- Vol.21 No.173 December 2002; The Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon' complex; Some rainforest Grevilleas.
- Vol.22 No.181 December 2004; Allergy to Grevilleas.
◄◄ Grevillea Index Top ▲