The 'Leptospermum Alliance' is a group of plants in the myrtle family (Myrtaceae). It includes many well known and widely cultivated plants including Leptospermum itself (tea trees), Callistemon (bottlebrushes), and Melaleuca (paperbarks).
- Background - the characteristics of the Leptospermum alliance.
- Propagation - growing from seed, cuttings and grafting.
- Cultivation - tips for successful cultivation in a range of climates.
- Plant Profiles - information on selected species and cultivars, including photographs.
- Further Information - books, journals and online resources.
- Callistemon - exploring a popular member of the Leptospermum alliance.
- Melaleuca - exploring a popular member of the Leptospermum alliance.