Few plants are as quick growing and colourful as the mint bushes or as hardy as Westringia. However, there are several close relatives of these popular plants that deserve to be better known.
- Background - the characteristics of mint bushes and their relatives.
- Propagation - general methods for propagation from seed, cuttings and grafting.
- Propagation - Grafting Prostantheras: a step by step guide.
- Cultivation - tips for successful cultivation in a range of climates.
- Plant Profiles - information on selected species and cultivars, including photographs.
- Further Information - books, journals and online resources.