Kangaroo paws are well known in Australian gardens with their bizzare but colourful flowers. Less well known are their relatives such as Conostylis and Blancoa.
- Background - the characteristics of kangaroo paws and their relatives.
- Propagation - growing from seed and division.
- Cultivation - tips for successful cultivation in a range of climates.
- Cultivation - identification and control of pests and diseases in kangaroo paws.
- Plant Profiles - information on selected species and cultivars, including photographs.
- Further Information - books, journals and online resources.