Plant Propagation - Further Information
Most books dealing with Australian native plants will contain information on propagation methods and there are also a number of useful websites . Some of the most relevant references are listed below. In addition, back issues of the Society's journal "Australian Plants" contain numerous articles on propagation of specific groups of plants.
- Blombery A (1977), Australian Native Plants, Angus and Robertson, Australia.
- Blombery A and Maloney B. (1984), Propagating Australian Plants, Kangaroo Press.
- Elliot W. R and Jones D (1980), The Encyclopaedia of Australian Plants, Vol.1, Lothian Publishing Company Pty Ltd, Melbourne.
- Hartmann H, Kester D, Davies F and Geneve R. (2002) Hartmann and Kester's Plant Propagation: Principles and Practices, Prentice Hall, USA
- Ralph M (2003), Growing Australian Plants from Seed, Bushland Horticulture, Fitzroy, Victoria.
- Wrigley J and Fagg M (1996 - 4th ed), Australian Native Plants, Collins Publishers Australia.
◄◄ Plant Propagation Index Top ▲