Membership is available to members of an ANPSA-affiliated Regional Society. If you are not a member of a Regional Society, please contact the Society located in your State or Territory for further information.
For more information or to join please send a request using the following form (please note that all fields are mandatory* – you may edit the ‘Message’ field if necessary).
Correa Study Group FormSignup form for the Correa Study Group that sends a notification to the Study Group leader.
Regular newsletters are published several times per year to record activities and experiences of Group members in cultivating correas, keeping up to date on scientific knowledge of the genus and reporting on field trips to various parts of Australia.
Newsletters from Issue 1 onwards are provided here as an archive. (Note: Newsletters are in pdf format and will require a PDF Reader to view them. Free readers include Foxit Reader and Adobe Acrobat Reader).
More recent newsletters will be uploaded about a year in arrears, so that current Study Group members have privileged access to current content.
****Click here to access the Correa Study Group Newsletters*****
Correa Plant Profiles
Profiles of a number of Correa species and cultivars have been incorporated into the Boronia Family section of the ANPSA website, which can be found under ‘Plant Guides > Common Plant Genera and Families’. Each profile includes a photograph and information on natural distribution, taxonomy, cultivation and propagation.
Click here to view the Correa profiles
The Boronia Family section of the website also covers the characteristics, cultivation and propagation of correas generally, and include references to other relevant resources.
These are a few internet and other resources on Correa that might prove useful:
- Elliot, W. R and Jones D (1984), The Encyclopaedia of Australian Plants, Volume 3, Lothian Publishing Company Pty Ltd, Melbourne.
- Hitchcock, M (2010), Correas – Australian Plants for Waterwise Gardens, Rosenberg Publishing, Kenthurst, New South Wales.
- Wrigley, J and Fagg, M (1996 – 4th ed), Australian Native Plants, Collins Publishers Australia.
Several issues of the Society’s journal “Australian Plants” are particularly useful for those interested in Boronia and its allies, including Correa.
- Vol.6 No.48 September 1971; Growing Boronia and Correa.
- Vol 8, No.65 December 1975; Extensive details of the Rutaceae generally.
- Vol 21, No.169 December 2001; Correa cultivars; Correa ‘Federation Belle’.
- Vol 22, No.174 March 2003; Full issue on Correa species and cultivars including descriptions, propagation, cultivation and numerous photos and diagrams.
- Attractive Correas
- Correa – Wild Fuchsia
- Growing Native Plants – a series of plant profiles by the Australian National Botanic Gardens; includes a number of correas.
- Notes on the genus Correa (Rutaceae) by Paul G Wilson – pdf download of a comprehensive study of the genus (including botanical key) in Nuytsia, Volume 12 Number 1 (1998)
- The Use of Correas in Garden Design – Careful selection can produce a colourful display of these bird-attracting plants