The membership of the Society consists of people of all ages with broad and varying interests and backgrounds. Whether you are interested in learning about the growing, conservation or simple appreciation of the unique Australian flora, or you would just like to support the Society’s ongoing activities, you will find many advantages in becoming a member.
While membership benefits may vary slightly between the different State and Territory-based Member Societies, as a member you can expect to…
- Learn more about Australian Plants.
- Receive helpful information and advice on growing and identifying Australian native plants.
- Be actively supporting the preservation and conservation of Australia’s unique flora.
- Have access to District Groups and Study Groups.
- Have access to sales of plants propagated by members as well as commercial growers.
- Take part in garden visits and bush walks.
- Be entitled to attend Regional meetings to hear expert speakers from all parts of Australia.
- Have access to a free “Seed Bank” (Queensland, South Australia and Victorian Regions only).
- Receive quarterly issues of an informative Regional journal and the authoritative publication “Australian Plants” (additional subscription with some Regions).
To join the Society, click on the logo of one of the State-based member societies to be found here.